Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hopefully...changing people's decisions :P

I had some time this evening to write and I seem to be having a bad case of writer's block. I can't seem to think about what I want to blog about to all my fellow bloggers. Maybe it was the 3 hours of work I did today answering phone's @ Long Realty that drained my brain :)

or maybe I can say I am bummed about my bachelorette party. I realized going to Miami that some of my friends wouldn't be able to make it but I never thought I would be taking my bachelorette trip with approx 3 friends. With my posting tonight...I am hoping my friends will read and all change their minds about coming :) I totally understand why many can not make but I wish I could change it..hehe! If I could go back and re-plan I would do everything in North Carolina so all my friends could come :(

Below are some pictures we took during our senior year of college in MIAMI...quite a walk down memory lane :P

In the lobby of our hotel - Essex

Preparing for a great night out

Me & Jess's sketchy trip through the maze to the DJ booth in Mansion

Wish I could remember the name of this place....

dance party...duh~

Our last night out & our model friend Curtis that took us out every night!


2 comments:

  1. Aww Sarah I wish so bad I could make it! If only money and vacay grew on trees :( You will still have a blast I know it! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. S! I know this makes me very sad too :( Maybe round 2 when you come home a few days for the big day?? :) I left you a little something when you have a chance to check it out!
    p.s. Love the new look of you blog!!!

    ReplyDelete