Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ohh HAPPY DAY


Thursday was a good day for me...maybe I should say great!

More importantly I found out I got the JOB I wanted! Since moving to Arizona, breaking into the pharmaceutical industry was a goal of mine. I knew it was a hard and sometimes impossible industry to get started in. So it was a goal that I really didn't talk about a lot because I wasn't sure it was feasible for me. Let's just say I have reached that goal and will start my new position Dec 1st! I will be working for a third party company and will be promoting three Astrazeneca drugs. I am super excited!

Thursday night, I had a Junior League meeting and then when I got home Ryan wasn't here. I was confused and could tell he had been home earlier. I called him and he acted all funny on the phone. A few minutes later he came through the door with a pink rose, card, Safeway cheesecake and some Andre champagne to celebrate my new job (can you tell we celebrate on a budget). Sumo was convinced the rose was for him and pouted once he finally figured out Ryan didn't bring him back anything. I am so blessed to have an amazing husband (& spoiled dog who thinks everything is for him).



No comments:

Post a Comment