Thursday, September 30, 2010

Don't give up, don't ever give up

Today is one of those days I'm thinking deep. I'm sure many of you have watched the famous speech from the legendary coach Jim Valvano. If you haven't, then you should...it is so inspirational and one of Ryan's favorite youtube videos to watch when he is feeling down. Beware if you are anything like me you will be sure to shed a few tears.



If I have learned nothing else since I've been living out here in the southwest, I learned how important family, friends, & faith are to me in my life. As I still search for that perfect career to make me both successful & happy, I realize at the end of the day all I am searching for is a way to have a fulfilled life with my family and my friends.

Being thousands of miles away from my family & the friendships I have cultivated has made me realize to enjoy every minute that you get to spend and share with these people. Don't forget to LAUGH, THINK & CRY everyday like Jimmy V tells you!

No matter what you are doing in your life right now or where ever you are, don't give up, don't ever give up.

with my family visiting Tombstone, AZ

the bestest friends anyone could ask for


1 comment:

  1. Love this post! And love you!<3

    Be thinking of you at the big game tomorrow - GO PACK!

    ReplyDelete